Thursday, January 3, 2013

Part 5 is live!

Part 5 of Let's Play The Sims 3 Monte Vista is live and available here

It ended up being longer than I had anticipated because I played for the in-game equivalent of one-and-a-half-days instead of just one, but it did help me get a benchmark for my typical play speed, which can only help me be more efficient when filming my LPs in the future!

There has been some great support and feedback so far, and part 6 is filmed and currently uploading, so the link to that will be posted later today or tomorrow.

My plan is to go into game later and do a feature on a very large house I made for a fellow Simmer. This house is special because it is made using only base-game and Pets items. My game is up-to-date on patches, so that is the only other thing to consider if you should decide to download it.

I am currently considering doing a feature on safe custom content/mod installation practices and using mod-adjusted sliders, so if that's something which might interest you, please leave a comment on this post, my Sims3Simbiote Facebook Page or on my YouTube Channel.

I love hearing from fellow Simmers and checking out their LPs, so drop me a message anytime!

Take care and be well!

-- The Simbiote

No comments:

Post a Comment