Wednesday, January 2, 2013

I'm still working on the next installment of the photo story (I have 900 photos to process for it!), but I have four videos up on YouTube for your viewing. Likes, comments, and subscriptions are always appreciated and will help me get traction as a Let's Player!

So, if you are inclined, I would be glad for you to check out my Sims 3 Monte Vista Let's Play videos! Here are the links:

Let's Play The Sims 3 Monte Vista Part 1- Stranded!

Let's Play The Sims 3 Monte Vista Part 2- Fast Friends

Let's Play The Sims 3 Monte Vista Part 3- Learning Curve

Let's Play The Sims 3 Monte Vista Part 4- Things Are Going Swimmingly

It is my intention to put up brand new content each day, including video features of buildings I've made. There is also a video series on my 100 Baby Challenge and my Asylum Challenge, which will be next.

Thanks so much for your time! Happy Simming and be well!!

--The Simbiote

No comments:

Post a Comment